Start a conversation with Mortgage Agent Gary Brown and see if you can discover new financial possibilities.
“What’s my rate?"
That is a good question but one that is better asked later in the mortgage conversation. Otherwise, it’s much like car shopping by first asking “what’s the price of a yellow car?”. Obviously, we wouldn’t do that. Likewise, in the case of the mortgage conversation, we will find much value in first discussing such things as:
- My risk profile and how it affects my feeling about fixed or variable rates
- My cash flow needs and how they can be helped by choosing the right amortization period
- My current housing needs versus future anticipated needs
- Pre-payment penalties
- Pre-payment options
- Credit bureau reports
- Debt service requirements
- And now finally, what’s my interest rate